The article explains the actual conception phase, which includes information on male and female sex organs, the female menstrual cycle, and when you are most likely to conceive. It also explains what you should do when you find out that you are pregnant and when you first imagine. Ns, how you might feel.
sex organs of male and female
MALE SEX ORGANS
- The two tubes called the vas deferens to carry sperm from the testes (testicles) where sperm is made to the prostate and other glands. These glands add secretions that together with the sperm ejaculate along with the sperm.
- (Urethra) The urethra is a tube that passes through the prostate gland, the length of a penis down to the tip of the penis.
- (Penis) The penis makes erectile tissue, which acts like a sponge. When it becomes ﬁlled with blood, the penis becomes hard and erect.
- (Prostate gland) The base of the penis is the Prostate gland.
- (Scrotum) The testes contain in a bag of skin called the scrotum, which hangs outside the body. The scrotum helps to keep the testes at a constant temperature, just below body temperature. This is necessary for sperm to produce. When it is warm, the scrotum hangs down away from the body to keep the testes fresh. When it is cold, the scrotum draws up closer to the body for warmth
- (Testes ) Men have two testes, which are glands where sperm make and stored.
FEMALE SEX ORGANS
- Hood of clitoris
- Opening of vagina
- Fallopian tube
- Womb or uterus
- When the baby is born, the baby passes through by the pelvis.
- (Womb or uterus) This is about the size and shape of a small, upside-down pear. That is made of muscle and increases in size as the baby grows
- (Fallopian tubes ) The fallopian tunnels bring the ovaries to the uterus. Eggs released from the ovaries into the fallopian cells usually each month. This is fertilisation takes place.
- (Ovaries) There are two ovaries, one is about the size of a walnut, and it produces the eggs or ova.
- (Cervix) The neck of the uterus is cervix. Usually, the cervix is almost close to getting to the uterus. ,
- During labour, with just a small opening through which blood passes during monthly periods. The cervix will dilate and it to let the baby move uterus into the vagina.
- (Vagina )Most babies are born from the vagina, which is like a tube about 8cm (3 inches) long. It brings the cervix down to the vulva, where it opens between the legs.
- The vagina is like very elastic, so it can easily stretch around a man’s penis during sex or a baby during labour.
THE BEST TIME TO GET PREGNANT(ovulation calculator)
Normally, about 14 days after your last day, if you have been with or without an ovulation calculator, you are pregnant.
- For about 12–24 hours, one egg was released. Sperm has to fertilize the egg for you to become pregnant. For at least seven days, sperm can remain in a woman’s body. If you had sex in the seven days leading up to the ovulation, then sperm had time to travel through the fallopian tubes and wait until the egg is released.
Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin